HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Welcome Galty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1520
Join date : 2017-03-13
Age : 63
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Welcome Galty   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Nice to see you here Galty. Enjoy  sun
Back to top Go down
Galty
Member
Member


Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-04-03
Location : East London

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Nice to be here.

Reason I could not join was I never got a confirmation code sent to me.
Back to top Go down
sags
Member
Member


Posts : 982
Join date : 2014-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi Galty ... you'll know me already. I'm the pig. yes


It's good to see you land here.
Back to top Go down
Pumicestone
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2016-12-20
Age : 71
Location : Pumicestone Passage, Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:04 pm

AND .... Pope Pummy the Perfect as well.

How lucky can you BE ???
Back to top Go down
Irene
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2016-12-20
Age : 71
Location : Stafford, UK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello and welcome, Galty.  I'll look forward to getting to know you in due course.  smile

___________________________________________________
..
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3098
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 72
Location : Coppull, Lancashire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:02 am

Galty wrote:
Nice to be here.

Reason I could not join was I never got a confirmation code sent to me.
Welcome to the forum Galty, hope you don't mind me registering for you, don't forget to change your password.
If you did not receive any message from the forum, that is because you had not completed the registration procedure properly.
There are no problems with the forum software.
Hope you enjoy the forum ..... and thanks to Goldie for her help in securing your membership
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2046
Join date : 2014-10-05
Location : South east England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:34 pm


Welcome Galty
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
avatar

Posts : 1296
Join date : 2016-10-19
Location : OZ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:27 pm

hiya!
Back to top Go down
Galty
Member
Member


Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-04-03
Location : East London

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:30 pm

malcolm wrote:
Galty wrote:
Nice to be here.

Reason I could not join was I never got a confirmation code sent to me.
Welcome to the forum Galty, hope you don't mind me registering for you, don't forget to change your password.
If you did not receive any message from the forum, that is because you had not completed the registration procedure properly.
There are no problems with the forum software.
Hope you enjoy the forum ..... and thanks to Goldie for her help in securing your membership


Thing is could not complete the reg  because after registering with my e mail address I did not receive any conformation code.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3098
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 72
Location : Coppull, Lancashire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Galty wrote:
malcolm wrote:
Galty wrote:
Nice to be here.

Reason I could not join was I never got a confirmation code sent to me.
Welcome to the forum Galty, hope you don't mind me registering for you, don't forget to change your password.
If you did not receive any message from the forum, that is because you had not completed the registration procedure properly.
There are no problems with the forum software.
Hope you enjoy the forum ..... and thanks to Goldie for her help in securing your membership


Thing is could not complete the reg  because after registering with my e mail address I did not receive any conformation code.

You did not complete the registration or it would have appeared in the admin section of the forum database, and I would have known about it.
That is why I registered for you
But no matter
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1520
Join date : 2017-03-13
Age : 63
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Thanks Malcolm for registering Galty. 

 I think he is finding his way around the site and getting used to it.

sun
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
avatar

Posts : 765
Join date : 2015-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Galty   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Welcome from me Galty--enjoy the forum.

___________________________________________________

you never catch a weasel asleep
Back to top Go down
 
Welcome Galty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Welcome New Members :: Welcome-
Jump to: