HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

is this what we should all be aiming for ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: is this what we should all be aiming for ?   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:57 am

Baring the crippled and lame!

never mind the 'what am I eating today?' or 'what is the weather like today?'  BUT how about 'what are my exercises today?"

the nonagenarian challenge
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: is this what we should all be aiming for ?   Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:25 am

That's nothing that davo. I put a ten mile run and fifty push-ups in before my breakfast. Then I wake up and go and have my Breakfast. drum

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS Sierra 10.12.6| Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: is this what we should all be aiming for ?   Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:30 am

She must live a very worrying life.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: is this what we should all be aiming for ?   Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:21 am

I don't exercise every day but ride my bike about 25 miles a week and walk briskly about 10 miles a week. A bit of garden and house maintenance probably adds to the energy level I seem to still have.

Today I shall do nothing though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldie
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: is this what we should all be aiming for ?   Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:36 am

Honest response from Davo as usual  smile

Maybe different if you had a medical condition which can happen to anyone at anytime . Or its just a wind up response because it's a forum. Just to add  controversy to a friendly forum  but it's your view so you are entitled to it.

Mart hope you and your wife are both well and exercise is good for us all.

Better than swigging pints and turning into a sloth.

murgs dance
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: is this what we should all be aiming for ?   Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 am

response?? - I haven't responded yet to all the above until now - I posted the original topic! wind up ??? don't get that sounds a bit paranoid to me.

I walk the three dogs around our block which takes all of 30 mins and then I have my pottering time - then walking up and down the aisles in WW talking to all my imaginary friends - being a homemade beer man and ciderman may appreciate this - I pour and carry 12 litre buckets of water and then have to do a wrestler lift to pour into my 30 litre bucket several times until 25 litres is reached. usually exhausted by lunch time so sit down to a light lunch and a glass of beer. however there is another idea just come out re loosing weight and dieting

dieting
Back to top Go down

is this what we should all be aiming for ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: