dear Elelctonic Expert!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:13 pm

you didn't tidy all that up for the shot did ya?  no snooze chair?? and not a wire in sight
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 pm

The laptop was sitting where the fan is placed Davo but it was a bit awkward to use there, so I shifted it earlier today to where you see it now. Even so, that's about how it looked before. The wires were hidden as they are now. All tucked down behind the desk and running from one side to the other in a channel that I built for them.

I do sometimes snooze in that chair. Note the footrest under the desk. All very comfy. Smile
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:08 am

I have a bed in my office for late night sessions! and masses of cases for books and dvds cds etc ma man hole but I like it untidy - I look out onto the bush and in the distance the granny flat - will take a pic soon [not of the man cave] guitar
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 am

ah well here it is part of the ozzie bush outside of me man cave [window open but fly screen in place!] this was taken at 730am 12C shutter speed - fast -flash speed - bloody fast - what I hate about takin these photos is having to attach  the bloody camera to the pc and wait for download - I need a camera that takes pics and then I just point it at the pc press a button and pics are magically transferred - any suggestions gandalph; mart; catgate - oh OK then gldie as well and we may as well include those other two shy ones Mal and Alan Ho Ho Ho! there are often one or two wallabies feeding right outside too but someone cut the wild grass a few weeks back [not me] and so they are foraging elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:31 am

I don't think there are any cameras on the market that will do what you want davo. It's still a case of taking out the SD card or camera and plugging it into the computer and doing the transfer manually.

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS High Sierra 10.13 | Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:39 am

Gandalph wrote:
I don't think there are any cameras on the market that will do what you want davo. It's still a case of taking out the SD card or camera and plugging it into the computer and doing the transfer manually.

in this day and age unbelievable!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 am

davo wrote:
I have a bed in my office for late night sessions! and masses of cases for books and dvds cds etc ma man hole but I like it untidy - I look out onto the bush and in the distance the granny flat - will take a pic soon [not of the man cave] guitar

I'd never say any preference is the right way Davo. The preferences a person has is only the right way for them. Regarding photos, have a read of this:

https://www.howtogeek.com/209493/how-to-automatically-upload-photos-from-a-digital-camera-not-just-a-smartphone/
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 pm

many thanks Mart for that effort - I have a canon EOS 1100D and a cord that connects to the pc and it downloads auto - so no major probs - I just wondered whether we had advanced from cords yet!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dear Elelctonic Expert!   

Back to top Go down

dear Elelctonic Expert!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3