HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Today's Daft Joke - 29.07.16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo

PostSubject: Today's Daft Joke - 29.07.16   Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:53 am

A retired four-star general ran into his former orderly, also retired, in a bar and spent the rest of the evening persuading him to come work for him as his valet.

"Your duties will be exactly the same as they were in the army," the general said. "Nothing to it - you'll catch on again fast. Not only that, you will have private quarters and be paid twice as much as in the army".

On his first day at exactly eight o'clock to the very second, the ex-orderly entered the ex-general's bedroom, pulled open the drapes, gave the general a gentle shake, strode around the other side of the bed, pulled back the bedclothes, spanked his employer's wife on her bottom and said, "OK, sweetheart, it's back to the village for you."

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Today's Daft Joke - 29.07.16   Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:12 am

Like it drum

Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Today's Daft Joke - 29.07.16   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Classic Alan. drumdrum

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS Sierra 10.12.6| Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down

Today's Daft Joke - 29.07.16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1