Share | 

A really superb film

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andsome
Ambassador
Ambassador

PostSubject: A really superb film   Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:24 am

Went to see 'The imitation game' last night.  After seeing Mr Turner,(a drop dead boring film) last week, this was an excellent evening out.  It Is about Alan Turing who with his team cracked the Enigma code.  It was very well cast, and well acted by everyone.  The story was gripping, with a tragic ending.  Highly recommended.  yes yes yes yes yes yes

Back to top Go down
Artangel

PostSubject: Re: A really superb film   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:36 am

I love films and when Sky wooed me back with the offer of loads of channels and the Movie channels, all for half price, I couldn't resist. I do love a good film as I never watch the soaps. I am enjoying the series, 'The Missing' on BBC at the moment.
I'm sorry andsome, if I have taken this off thread but I haven't seen the film you mentioned. I'm sure it will be on Sky shortly though!
Back to top Go down
andsome
Ambassador
Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: A really superb film   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:42 am

Artangel wrote:
I love films and when Sky wooed me back with the offer of loads of channels and the Movie channels, all for half price, I couldn't resist. I do love a good film as I never watch the soaps. I am enjoying the series, 'The Missing' on BBC at the moment.
I'm sorry andsome, if I have taken this off thread but I haven't seen the film you mentioned. I'm sure it will be on Sky shortly though!

We are also watching The missing.  The problem with it is the way it keeps switching from one time to another.  It is a good plot somewhat spoilt.

Back to top Go down

A really superb film
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1