Share | 

who will be the next Queen of England??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 pm

We know all about that poor country, but that doesn't alter the fact that a republic here would be framed in such a way to prevent one person dominating all decisions.  This does not happen in any European democracy that I can think of, and the people here would not allow it.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:51 pm

You have more faith in our political system than I have. 

There is an even chance Corbyn will rule and then start to purge the labour party of all MP's with an independent mind. Just look at what has happened to the latest one who pointed out the cultural problem of some British Pakistanis grooming, pimping and raping young white girls. She has paid the price and been kicked from the shadow cabinet.

That's how a dictatorship starts out.

We have enough immigrants, left wing judiciary and looney left young in our midst to allow it to happen.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:05 pm

I must admit there is a sort of safety feeling with the Queen 'running' the country she seems to fair and regal and "I don't stand no nonsense"" gal!
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:19 pm

davo wrote:
I must admit there is a sort of safety feeling with the Queen 'running' the country she seems to fair and regal and "I don't stand no nonsense"" gal!

The queen runs absolutely NOTHING, she is a figure head who has to sign whatever is put in front of her by the government of the day.

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 pm

...but that doesn't alter the fact that a republic here would be framed in such a way to prevent one person dominating all decisions. 

Splendid!
But who would do the framing?............and who would pick him/her/they?
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:29 pm

the 40% of well intentioned voters who turn out at present??
Back to top Go down
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 pm

I repeat : We have enough immigrants, left wing judiciary and looney left young in our midst to allow it to happen.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Never

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 pm

AlanHo wrote:
I repeat : We have enough immigrants, left wing judiciary and looney left young in our midst to allow it to happen.

...and there is a sad blonde trollop over on the other side of the pond just bursting to get his hands on to some more booty.
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 pm

ah you think that Mr Trump wants to own England and make the royal family his mascots - we had a short fat stumpy guy here who actually purchased an entire village in UK with inhabitants just because he could at the time - his name was not blonde it was bond - no not 007 - alan bond!
Back to top Go down
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 pm

AlanHo wrote:
And old people. Euthanasia recommended  now, that will save on  our NHS budget and purse strings. I'm all  in favour for it myself being a meer youngster.  Plus give your ears a rest from all the moaning.

Why do you fear Corbyn so much anyway.  Anything is better the what we have now.

Why is Davo so interested anyway he is an Aussie. I do not give a thinkers cuss about Australian politics. Talk about poking your nose in.

Only a joke  tennis
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:38 pm

Goldie wrote:

Why do you fear Corbyn so much anyway.  Anything is better the what we have now.

I think it is not that we "fear" Corbyn...I think it is that we fear any politician who can breath. The likes of Attlee, Wilson, Churchill,,can do no harm from their present positions.

Roget's Thesaurus refers to politics as "gerrymandering,subterfuge,evasion, chicanery,duplicity etc"
He certainly had it sorted !

There is only one way out and that is for the "Mother of Parliaments" to be forced to alter its jiggery pokery and put the will of the people before the well being of the party and its leaders.
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:17 pm

in all honesty has the parliamentary system served any better than the nobility system?? bring back the monarchy! Vive La House of Windsor!
Back to top Go down

who will be the next Queen of England??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next