Share | 

Joke For 30/08/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Joke For 30/08/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Two longtime golfing buddies got to the course one day and decided that today they would play the ball where it lies... "No matter what!"

On the 14th hole, one of them sliced his ball and it ended up on the concrete golf buggy path. As he reached down to pick up his ball to get relief, his friend said, "Wait a minute! We agreed that we would not improve our lies! Remember? No matter what!"

The first player tried to explain that he was entitled to this relief -- that it was in the rules of golf. But the second fellow would not allow it. Finally, in disgust, the man went to the cart and grabbed a club.

As he stood near his ball, he took a few practice swings, each time scraping the club on the pavement and sending out showers of sparks.

Finally, he took his shot. The club hit the cement again, sparks went flying, but his ball shot straight towards the green, landed and rolled to a stop -- two inches from the cup.

"Great shot!" his friend exclaimed. "What club did you use?"

The man answered with a wry smile, "Your 7-iron!"

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Joke For 30/08/17   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:06 pm

I know nothing about golf. Sorry

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Joke For 30/08/17   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:27 pm

andsome wrote:
I know nothing about golf.  Sorry

I am a bit the same andsome.
I believe it is a means for hen-picked husbands to escape for a few hours and has had various "rules" to strengthen the illusion of something worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Joke For 30/08/17   Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:09 am

andsome wrote:
I know nothing about golf.  Sorry

Well andsome, what you do is. At the Tee, you place a small pointed plastic stick in the grass. It has slight hollow on the top. You then place one of your ball's into it then get a wooden club and wack it as hard as you can. drum

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS High Sierra 10.13 | Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Joke For 30/08/17   Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:38 am

OUCH!!!!!!!!.

Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Joke For 30/08/17   Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:39 am

Those who don't know anything about golf will think you are crouching down with your trousers round your ankles to get mounted on the plastic thingy........ drum

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle

Last edited by AlanHo on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Joke For 30/08/17   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:41 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Those who don't know anything about golf will thing you are crouching down with your trousers round your ankles to get mounted on the plastic thingy........ drum

You got the picture then Alan. drum

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS High Sierra 10.13 | Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke For 30/08/17   

Back to top Go down

Joke For 30/08/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1