HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:43 pm

OZ is often thought of as the land with perpetual sunshine and life on the beach. well unfortunately it is not evenly spread throughout!!

just like UK!
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:53 am

Bad news that davo. I hope you have had your Flu Jab for the year.

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS High Sierra 10.13 | Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:10 am

I did with with half the family alongside in fact I had to show them how brave I was or they weren't prepared to face the needle!! I fooled around as I usually do pretending to faint and howl with pain and they thought it was so funny they were like lambs to slaugher!
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Good on yer mate!

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS High Sierra 10.13 | Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
JeanieJ
Probationary Member
Probationary Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:11 pm

This has reminded me, we must book ours for the oncoming winter
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:19 pm

I ought to but I always chicken out!
Back to top Go down
JeanieJ
Probationary Member
Probationary Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:38 am

Better to have a tiny pin prick in the arm than to have flue.  An awful lot of people say they have flue when all they have is a bad cold.  You have probably never had full blown flue, it can and does kill. Many years ago I had the Asian flue, it was awful, many people all over the world died that winter.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Booked in for next Tuesday same time as blood pressure check.
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Purwell wrote:
Booked in for next Tuesday same time as blood pressure check.
Did you have your flu jab Purwell or did you chicken out.
Had mine last week...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!   

Back to top Go down

It's not all beer, sunshine and skittles ya know!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1