Share | 

Christmas is coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Christmas is coming   Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Have you started your Christmas Shopping yet....and how many do you have to buy for.
I purchased my first one on Friday...for my Great Grandaughter
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming   Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Too soon for me but Mrs Mart is making some Christmas decorations. They take a few weeks to make, so she starts thinking about Christmas early. She makes all the Christmas cards too.

With all the grandchildren big people now, we tend not to spend on presents like we used to.
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming   Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:34 am

I like the idea of preparing for xmas as your missus does in the home and although anyone can do it I think the women do it better. I've always like  the xmas calendar when each day is open when appropriately. the less commercial the better.

at the sprightly age of 75 goin on 65 I have started giving away prized possessions that just sit gathering dust - so this year there is a full sized didgeridoo that I thought I might learn to play but never did and a bongo drum with real animal skin stretched on a clay stand which I have played at outside events - their for starters - last year I gave away my  akubra hat and prized binoculars. Anything I don't use anymore or haven't for a number of years. the grandkids are perplexed! 

my son and family are off to thailand for xmas as their kids are half thai and there it's a bit artificial cos its a buddhist country and anyway there is a big service for the king who died some  months back so that's gonna be more important than xmas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming   

Back to top Go down

Christmas is coming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1