Share | 

Grand Budapest Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andsome
Ambassador
Ambassador

PostSubject: Grand Budapest Hotel   Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:01 am

We were extremely annoyed to have wasted our money on such a load of utter rubbish.  We cannot understand all the praise it has received.  It was utterly boring from start to finish.  Absolute TRASH!!! If you enjoy throwing money away go and see it.

Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Grand Budapest Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 am

andsome wrote:
We were extremely annoyed to have wasted our money on such a load of utter rubbish.  We cannot understand all the praise it has received.  It was utterly boring from start to finish.  Absolute TRASH!!! If you enjoy throwing money away go and see it.

couldn't disagree more and this is why it is so difficult to discuss ones likes of music and films as well as other forms.

have a personal copy and rave about it - it is just zany humor but like nothing you've seen before and set in beautiful sceneries - features a crazy escape from jail etc etc - bit like an ancient james bond movie.
I would certainly recommend giving it the once over you may join andsome in his view but may be thoroughly entertained? murgs dance
Back to top Go down

Grand Budapest Hotel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1