HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello Folks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-pops-

PostSubject: Hello Folks   Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:35 am

-pops- here, another refugee from Windows Forum. It is inevitable, I suppose, that computer problem forums are less and less important now that computers are now so much more reliable and tending towards being self repairing.

I should say that I've just returned to civilisation after suffering a "cardiac event" last Sunday. I feel very weak and feeble but, already noticing improvements in my well being (I can get out of bed unaided which is more than I could do on Friday).

Not had much of a look around yet (none actually) but I'm certain I can make a contribution somewhere.

Best wishes to everyone

John
(-pops-)
Back to top Go down
andsome
Ambassador
Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Hello Folks   Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:59 am

Great to see you on here pops, WELCOME. I have been here for some time now.  We need more members, but I think we are more active than Windows forum, and we don't keep getting gateway errors, and what is more the forum is reasonably fast.  Alan Ho is here too, and has been for a few weeks.  Have a regular look in UNANSWERED POSTS. Gandalph showed his face for a while but I think he found that there was insufficient activity at that time, hopefully he will return now that you and Alan are here.  Do you think we could persuade Belatucadrus to come here? Maybe an e mail or PM from you would help.  Being an expert on computers will also help, and your help now and then will be appreciated.  Hope your health continues to improve.

Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello Folks   Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Great to see you here pops. Let's hope we all have a long and enjoyable stay, and keep the humor going. cool

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS Sierra 10.12.6| Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
andsome
Ambassador
Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Hello Folks   Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Gandalph wrote:
Great to see you here pops. Let's hope we all have a long and enjoyable stay, and keep the humor going. cool

I have sent Irene a PM,how about doing the same. The forum made it very difficult for me to do so,I kept getting a faulty gateway.

Back to top Go down
-pops-

PostSubject: Re: Hello Folks   Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:46 pm

I sent Bela a PM earlier but it doesn't seem to have reached anywhere.

I'll try Irene.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Hello Folks   Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Welcome pops - sorry to read of your health problem but my sincere wishes for a speedy return to (better than) normal.

Perhaps you will be able to give the games section a boost - you certainly did on WF.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello Folks   Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello pops and welcome
Back to top Go down

Hello Folks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1