View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:21 pm

AlanHo wrote:
That was a hell of a blow up job.......................

and no one seen it cumin?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:36 pm

They have now.............

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:50 pm

AlanHo wrote:
They have now.............

well alan I've offered to  take ciderman to Macao for a blow job la extraordinaire you can come too but I don't think you would need the father xmas outfit - on second thoughts that may go down very well - I'm sure they would love to get to the bottom of santa claus, in a slowly a 'peeling' sort of way !
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 am

After years of experience I am sure that the males here are well versed in the topic " what turns women on - is it sex?"

well let me say sex of course can be fun - even kinky sex - but long term turn on I have found with women is NOT sex!

it is a range of other things that they enjoy men doing such as:???????????
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:39 am

Ironing, vaccuuming, doing the washing etc etc

davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:52 am

Ciderman wrote:

good morning ciderman - what time is it over there - do we  have a time difference - I know our beer is better than yours!!

well occasionally perhaps but what does er in doors do then whilst you are doing those things may I inquire?

I find bring in flowers always does the trick - even when I've pinched them from two streets down and of course taking to a fine restaurant - like McDonalds takeaway!
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:43 am

xmas often seems to  increase our anxieties and fears - have we got enough food in to feed the five thousand? - is the house clean enough for us not to be criticized by family or friends for slovenliness ? - will the shops close too soon and we miss something ? will the unexpected guest arrive unexpectedly! - have we spent enough money on presents for everyone or are we being mean this year?

what should be a relax and joyful experience often becomes an anxious one - we really don't need to worry about any of those things do we??
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:50 am

we have two dogs normally - well there is nothing normal about them really but they are fun and keep us safe I think from things that will never happen!

we are house keeping my wifes daughters dog a small chihuahua - I usually hate small dogs but I've taken a great attachment to this one who responds to the name Ella - today which was getting excited at the glass verandah door and I absentmindedly let her out - she had seen a blue tongued lizard [adult] as large as her and went for it - if they get you in a mouth hold it is like a vice and they won't let go. but this one scurried home under the house [we have a house on small stilts] with Ella in hot pursuit - nothing I could do would prevail so either Ella died or survived - I could hear her sparing under the house but final she emerged unscathed!

Phew - any loss and I would have been blamed as the responsible adult in charge - myself I don't care if they live or die but still like them when they are alive! sweep
Back to top Go down
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:18 pm

I guess you are cold bloodied to - mind that the dog don't bite yer

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:31 pm

davo wrote:
Ciderman wrote:

good morning ciderman - what time is it over there - do we  have a time difference - I know our beer is better than yours!!

well occasionally perhaps but what does er in doors do then whilst you are doing those things may I inquire?

8:30am here Davo. She runs the local information centre- meets all the tourists etc sells bus and ferry tickets etc.
I make my own beer and it is quite beyond the delights of the commercial chaps efforts! :-)

davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Ciderman wrote:
davo wrote:
Ciderman wrote:

8:30am here Davo. She runs the local information centre- meets all the tourists etc sells bus and ferry tickets etc.
I make my own beer and it is quite beyond the delights of the commercial chaps efforts! :-)

good on ya buddy been makin me own homemade for 40 yrs - should have switched to spirits really!
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:32 pm

got this message from an internet chummy from Anglia - canna make head nor tail of it - can anyone translate?

Quote :
Ey,pal....ahyoo tekkin' t'piss,pal?
Ayup,lad....ah cannot get bowt on't site address,tha gi'us,other tha t'be telt "Y'wrong...nowt here-bugger off!" I'm teggin' t'thowt tha doesn't loovus,bonny lad!

I  think that is still one of the great diversities of the brits - regional accents - perhaps that's why immigrants usually stay in one location - they can't keep learning a new language! oh no
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:49 pm

I've got a still Davo , but don't use it much now. Mostly made rum and Bourbon. Also handy for steeping plums in 85% alcohol for a couple of years.

Oxxidental Jottings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: