HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Just a few more...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3308
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 72
Location : Coppull, Lancashire

PostSubject: Just a few more...   Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:02 pm

posts and we will reach 10.000
We are currently at 9969 as I type
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
avatar

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2016-10-19
Location : OZ

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 pm

malcolm wrote:
posts and we will reach 10.000
We are currently at 9969 as I type


FGS I'm doin  me best malcolm me finger nails are falling out!
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
avatar

Posts : 1786
Join date : 2016-08-23
Age : 70
Location : Duns. Scottish Borders

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:54 pm

My fingernails are very brittle so I'm haveing to use my toes.

___________________________________________________
Nearly as good looking as andsome. 

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS Sierra 10.12.6| Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3308
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 72
Location : Coppull, Lancashire

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:01 pm

We're now at 10087 !
Back to top Go down
D4\/!d
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-12-04
Location : Sarf West London

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:24 pm

Ha, it looks like someone put their foot in it giggle

___________________________________________________
Caesar adsum jam forte. Brutus aderat. Caesar sic in omnibus. Brutus sic inat
Back to top Go down
Gandalph
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
avatar

Posts : 1786
Join date : 2016-08-23
Age : 70
Location : Duns. Scottish Borders

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:45 am

Nice one David. drum

___________________________________________________
Nearly as good looking as andsome. 

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  iMac 27 with 5K Retina Display | Intel Core i7 with boost up to 4.2 GHz | 32 GB 1867 DDR3 SDRAM | 3 TB Fusion Drive | AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB Video Memory |macOS Sierra 10.12.6| Apple iPad 4 16 MB iOS 10.3.3 | 16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.5 |Apple 4th Generation TV with 64 GBytes.

Laptop: Novatech 15.4" | AMD Athlon 64 1.6 Ghz | 250 Gb Hard drive | 4 Gb DDR2 Ram | Windows 10 Pro 
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7361
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 80
Location : Solihull

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Malcolm - you should send a thank-you note to Windows Forum. Without andsome's contribution with his  World record post rate and luring people here - we would be only half way. 

I would propose that we give him a medal, Ambassador status is nice but not enough - can I please pin it on him (I would need to borrow a hammer)

___________________________________________________
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
avatar

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2016-10-19
Location : OZ

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:55 pm

I'll ring the blood bank!
Back to top Go down
D4\/!d
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-12-04
Location : Sarf West London

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:41 pm

" />

___________________________________________________
Caesar adsum jam forte. Brutus aderat. Caesar sic in omnibus. Brutus sic inat
Back to top Go down
Irene
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 535
Join date : 2016-12-20
Age : 71
Location : Stafford, UK

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:54 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Malcolm - you should send a thank-you note to Windows Forum. Without andsome's contribution with his  World record post rate and luring people here - we would be only half way. 

I would propose that we give him a medal, Ambassador status is nice but not enough - can I please pin it on him (I would need to borrow a hammer)
Malcolm, just for the record, I am here not because of either andsome or AlanHo, but in spite of them.  Without them, I would have been here much sooner, so please don't give them any commendation!

___________________________________________________
..
Back to top Go down
sags
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 1036
Join date : 2014-09-24
Location : Pork Chop Hill

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Oh I like you giggle
Back to top Go down
davo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
avatar

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2016-10-19
Location : OZ

PostSubject: Re: Just a few more...   Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 am

Irene wrote:
AlanHo wrote:
Malcolm - you should send a thank-you note to Windows Forum. Without andsome's contribution with his  World record post rate and luring people here - we would be only half way. 

I would propose that we give him a medal, Ambassador status is nice but not enough - can I please pin it on him (I would need to borrow a hammer)
Malcolm, just for the record, I am here not because of either andsome or AlanHo, but in spite of them.  Without them, I would have been here much sooner, so please don't give them any commendation!

can I be your friend and do you do spankings?? hat
Back to top Go down
 
Just a few more...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: