My Car History

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: My Car History   Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:17 pm

It is sitting at Immingham docks where it gets its PDi before being transported to the dealer.

The person buying our present car is on holiday and since we have a single garage I don't want 2 cars. Much as I like a new toy - it can wait until the Venga goes to its new home.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Car History   Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:49 pm

It's going to be a bit long in the tooth when you take delivery then, better give it a good once over before you part with the cash.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: My Car History   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm sure it will be fine - the amount of plastic protection KIA put on the export cars before shipping is impressive. I've seen a few in the dealers service area.

The dealer tried to persuade me to buy their Gap Insurance, diamond glaze super duper paint treatment, special upholstery and leather treatment, de-luxe mats, boot liner etc. No No No No. If I wanted Gap insurance I can get it at half their cost. I do my own car detailing and waxing and I can get KIA accessories with a 30% discount from another source.

They are trying to recoup some of the big discount for the car which they based on me trading in the 17 month old Venga at a low price - then selling it myself privately. I am £2300 in pocket.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

My Car History
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4